SFE Education Plan - 2024
A Year of SFE Workshops, One Low Payment
Give your team access to a year of SFE Workshops for a single payment, saving you more than 50% in payments education!
As a member with SFE’s Education Plan, any employee from your organization may register for each of the eligible workshops throughout the calendar year. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop. Eligible workshops total to a value of $2,150, but the Education Plan saves you $1,200 off that price with a group plan saving you almost $4,000! (actual savings is $3,950)
SFE’s Education Plan is a member-exclusive benefit.
Workshops Included in the Education Plan:
- Payments Update & 2024 Rule Book Tabbing - February 14 & 15, 2024
- Tax Refunds: Exceptions, Posting & Liabilities - March 19, 2024
- Check Image Warranties & Exception Processing - April 23, 2024
- ACH 101: Fundamentals for Operations & Frontline - May 8 & 9, 2024
- ACH 201: Advanced Rules - September 2024
- Elder Abuse – Exploitation & Fraud Prevention - June 4 & 5, 2024
- ACH Exception Processing for RDFIs & ODFIs - August 2024
- Unclaimed Property - August 2024
- Top Ten Audit Findings - ACH, Wire, & RDC - October 2024
- Government Payments Reclamations & More - November 2024
10 Workshops priced at $215 for member pricing: 10 @ $215 = $2,150
Individual Education Plan: $950; $850 for an additional Individual Education Plan
Any one (1) employee may register for each eligible workshop. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop.
Group Education Plan: $2,500
Any three (3) employees may register for each eligible workshop. The registrants may be different individuals for each workshop.