2022 SFE Education Plan
Southern Financial Exchange Members-Only Benefit
As a member with SFE’s Education Plan, any employee from your organization may register for each of the eligible workshops throughout the calendar year. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop. Eligible workshops total to a value of almost $2,100, but the Education Plan saves you over $1,100 off that price with a group plan saving you even more!
SFE’s Education Plan is a member-exclusive benefit.
Workshops Included in the Education Plan:
- What’s New in Payments
- ACH Fundamentals (spring workshop)
- What Frontline Needs to Know
- Putting on Your ODFI Hat
- NOCs, Returns & Adjustments
- Tiptoe Through the Rulebook
- Get an “A” on Your ACH Audit
- Balancing Risk & Reward for ODFIs
- Treasury Day
- End-User Payments Fraud Symposium
- ACH Fundamentals (fall workshop)
Individual Education Plan: $950; $850 for an additional Individual Education Plan
Any one (1) employee may register for each eligible workshop. The registrant may be a different individual for each workshop.
Group Education Plan: $2,500
Any three (3) employees may register for each eligible workshop. The registrants may be different individuals for each workshop.