Join Our Team!
Assistant Director – Member Services
Southern Financial Exchange is looking for an individual to join our team as an Assistant Director of Member Services.
The preferred candidate will be able to:
- Develop and execute association programs and services to retain existing members and attract new members (financial institutions, businesses or individuals)
- Perform ACH audits and risk assessments, RDC audits and risk assessments, and Wire audits/risk assessment services for member financial institutions
- Conduct in-person and internet based training sessions
- Provide technical support to members on payments-related topics
- Provide consultative services to members
- Prepare written reports, emails and letters as required to complete the above responsibilities
- Seek opportunities to represent and advocate for Southern Financial Exchange members in various financial industry groups
- A strong background in ACH (having an AAP is required)
- Experience in payments-related auditing or risk assessments
- Knowledge of check, image, RDC processing, and a willingness to develop and present educational sessions on payments.
- 2+ years’ experience in bank audit, operations or compliance
- Public speaking/training experience
- Minimum of 2-year degree in accounting, finance, or business, or commensurate experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering a high quality product under pressure
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft products
Preferred Experience & Job Skills
- NCP (National Check Professional) and/or strong check operations experience
- Understand and display high levels of internal and external customer service
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities under sometimes strict time guidelines
Qualified candidates must be willing to travel in southern Louisiana and Mississippi 40-50% of the time with some national travel. Forward your resume and salary requirements to Don Jackson, President & CEO, at email@example.com or mail to the attention of Don Jackson, 1340 Poydras Street, Suite 2010, New Orleans, LA 70112-1221.