January 3, 2019
2019 NACHA Operating Rules: An Update on Changes Ahead
Member: $250 AAP/APRP: $230 Non-Member: $330
As with every New Year, NACHA has new Rules that you need to know. As the future of payments continues evolving, your financial institution needs to remain compliant with the current rules and regulations, and prepare for upcoming amendments.
Join us for NACHA’s yearly kickoff webinar as our speakers walk you through new amendments implementing in 2019, how these changes affect you and your organization and what you can do now to prepare.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Take time now to review all of the 2019 upcoming Rules amendments.. During this webinar, the speakers will provide an in-depth look at the following:
- ACH Rules Compliance Audit Requirements – Effective Jan. 1, 2019
- Same Day ACH faster funds availability – Effective Sept. 20, 2019
- Various minor Rule changes topics - Effective Jan. 1, 2019
You will also learn about topics related to quality and risk measure and ACH Message Entries that may potentially be balloted in early 2019.
Prepare Yourself for the Changes Ahead
- Review how to successfully manage requirements and remain compliant
- Discover the potential impacts to all ACH Network participants
- Consider new opportunities provided by these changes
Amy K. Morris
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, NACHA
Jen Wasmund, AAP, CTP, NCP
Enterprise Payments Risk Manager, Capital One
Danita Tyrrell, AAP
Director, Network Rules Dev & Tech Support, NACHA
AAPs are eligible to receive 1.8 AAP Continuing Education Credits for participating in this webinar event.