January 30, 2018
Zelle® in a Nutshell: Another Faster Payments Option
Member: $275 AAP: $250 Non-Member: $360
Money is moving faster every day and the technology making that happen continues to evolve. Part three of our faster payments webinar series focuses on Zelle®. Like other faster payments options such as Same Day ACH, offered by NACHA, and Real-Time Payments, accessible through The Clearing House, Zelle® offers solutions for financial institutions (FI), for P2P payments and disbursements.
But, what is Zelle® exactly? It is a digital payments network that allows people to send or receive money instantly with limited sharing of account information. There is a stand-alone app, but it’s also built into participating FIs’ online and mobile banking platforms.
The payments environment is evolving very quickly – join this webinar to find out why this is important to you! NACHA and the Regional Payments Associations are offering this webinar to ensure you’re aware and educated on the importance of these advancements, and the options available to your organization and consumers.
Gain Insight & Understanding
Our speaker will provide an overview of Zelle® and cover the value it provides to consumers and financial institutions.
- What Zelle® is, and what it isn’t.
- How the system works and how it differs from other faster payments options.
- What you and your organization need to do to connect and benefit from offering Zelle® to your customers.
Value to Your Consumers
- Delivers quicker access to funds through a seamless experience, either through the app or the participating FI’s mobile or banking platforms.
- Ability to send and receive money from almost anyone with a U.S. bank account.
- Financial institution security and a seamless money transfer experience.
Financial Institution Value
- Helps to retain and attract new customers, including millennials
- Provides opportunities for cross-selling to customers
- Offers a potential new revenue opportunity
Director, Market Solutions, Payments, Early Warning
John Curtis, AAP, NCP
SVP, Education & Training, WesPay
AAPs are eligible to receive 1.8 AAP Continuing Education Credits for participating in this webinar event.