September 20-21, 2017
Payments Summit (2 Days)
Baton Rouge, LA
SFE would like to take you on a journey to the top of the Payments Summit. We’ve put together six educational sessions to prepare you for the myriad of changes that will directly impact you and your organization.
- The Race is on to Faster Payments: Industry leaders have collaborated through the Federal Reserve Faster Payments Task Force to create new innovative products that will impact your organization and your customers. Should you jump in, or wait for the ripples to clear? SFE can help you prepare your strategy and bring focus to changes that really matter.
- Payment Fraud Studies: Fraudsters seek the path of least resistance and the highest returns on their investments. What are the trends and the latest tools used to combat fraud? This session will give you the information needed to better manage risk at your financial Institution.
- Disputes / Exceptions / Adjustments: This session is designed to help address the problem areas of your organization. These issues are time consuming and tie up valuable resources. Covering ACH, Card and Check payment systems, this session is a must!
- Reclamations – Are you sure?: The S. Government reclaims millions of dollars from financial institutions each year. In many cases, the financial institution has no choice but to take a loss. You can limit this liability by taking the appropriate steps!
- Industry Case Studies: Education is great, but you need the ability to apply it in real situations. Breakout groups will work various cases with a final group discussion. Bring issues that are affecting your organization!
- Just over the Horizon with Payments: Changes to the various payment channels have occurred in 2017. This session will identify what you need to do to prepare and ensure you are ready to move ahead!
The Payments Summit is held over a day and a half, designed to guide you through concentrated and comprehensive payment topics. Bring back to your institution higher understanding of Faster Payments, fraud, real-life solutions to issues impacting your profitability and prepare for the future!
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (Day 1)
8:00 am - 3:30 pm (Day 2) (includes Lunch)
Best Western Richmond Suites
2683 Energy Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
AAP Credits - 10
What others are saying:
|“Information was very helpful in clarifying issues that I’ve heard about but never actually had to deal with in my position.”||“There was much information that I could take back and use at our institution. Very helpful in every aspect of the ACH world.”||“Really enjoyed the stories that gave real-life examples, very practical.”|
Registration Fees: The fee includes instruction, instructional materials, breakfast on day two, and lunch on day two.
Member: $250 or $225 with 2 or more registrations.
Registrations do not have to be for the same location.
Non-members: $500 per person (No discounts.)